Prepare your work area as follows:
- Spread newspaper over your work surface. Make sure you have access to water nearby.
- Spread several other newspapers in a separate spot for drying your prints. Cover these drying papers with one thickness of paper towel.
- Place your tray on the work surface and fill it half full with clean, tepid water.
- Allow the water to sit until the water’s surface is completely still before beginning.
- It is also advisable to tear off several sheets of paper towels and set them to the side. They will be used to layer between each sheet of newly decorated paper.
Go to Step 3